Wednesday, March 2, 2011

look of the week

So far, my weekly entries have been slightly more facetious than I planned. Which, is really no big surprise knowing me. But really, after this week I fully plan on sharing semi-serious "look of the week" and "what I  learned this week" entries. But for now, this will have to suffice. We had a jorts party in honor of Josh Harrellson's last home game at Rupp last night. We beat Vandy, wha wha! And we dressed...of course...in jorts. I can't help myself. This is definitely going to be my favorite look of this week.



p.s. Weirdo Wednesday Facebook moments will probably happen on Thursday or Friday. Don't give me that look. I've been babysitting constantly and I still have that bitch of a cold to deal with so blogging has gotten taken out of the routine. I'm trying my bestttt...

No comments:

Post a Comment