Thursday, March 31, 2011

BRAINSTORM

What better place to brainstorm than on my blog?
It is mine afterall.
And most of the time I'm rambling anyway.
So, there have been a lot of clever signs showing up around town now that UK is going to the Final Four in Houston this weekend.
And, I can't be left out of the trend.
I would like to represent here in my 'hood.
And make a sign for our porch and/or garage door!

**BRAINSTORM SESH UPDATE**

This came to me whilst cruisin' to Tin Roof last night with J and L.

WERE GONNA PARTY LIKE ITS 1998
and '96...
and '78...
and '58...
and '51...
and '49...
and '48...


Ta Da!
I'm about to go to Walmart for sheets and paint.
I'll post a pic when it's done now that it's done.
We ended up hanging it on our balcony and it looked great!
We're saving it for next year for suuuuure.


No comments:

Post a Comment