Tuesday, February 22, 2011

blog bl blog blog bloggg (to the tune of the thong song)

I'd like for this blog to have just a bit more organization or...cohesiveness. (Annnd that exact sentence could be applied to just about every part of my life) Anyway, I've been brainstorming ways to change it or add some consistent features every week. Here's what I'm thinking:

Add a "what I learned this week" entry every Sunday with topics ranging from fashion, budgeting, love, relationships, politics (ehhhh probably not), recipes, you get it, etc. I suggest Sunday because I often learn crucial things while being social and out and about over the weekend...'cause I'm kinda a pro at making mistakes and or being clueless while around others. Lucky me. Also, Sunday seems like an appropriate day for reflection and sitting in my bed with my laptop ;)

Add pictures of my favorite outfits at least once a week. This one could be fun because I might add a picture of my beautiful (with varying styles) friends, myself, a celebrity, etc.

Create a different title/header. Unfortunately this may mean creating a new blog. I vaguely remember blogger warning me in excess when I birthed this blog that once I named it, it would be unchangeable/permanent/annoying. Not that it would be a big hassle to get ALL my followers to find my new blog (ha!) but still...silly. I've just been feeling like the title should be something with my name. MAYBE? I don't know. Afterall, this little baby is currently my only legacy and much like a father naming his only son...I want a little piece of myself to be reflected. My name is so generic though. Meghan. What do you do with that? Mega-watt. Mega-million. Meghan Me Crazy. Blah. It's all very...what a blog would be named in 1999. So, if you can come up with anything remotely interesting, quirky, funny with ANY part of my name, I'll probably give you a shout out when I get my reality show. Deal?

Share a "ridiculous facebook moment of the week" post on Wednesdays. Because with unemployment comes lots of wandering around facebook and the roomies and I are constantly finding and sharing with each other the WEIRDNESS that we see online. And who doesn't want to laugh with me, right? Especially on Wednesdays...'cause its hump day and everyone is looking for a way to forget that it's 2 more whole days until the weekend and hanging out with meeee.

That's as far as the brainstorm sesh got tonight. I was rudely interrupted by another brain cell killing episode of the Bad Girls Club in which trashy girl 1 yells nonsense at ghetto girl 2 and hillbilly girl 3 gets snubbed by the house and then parties with jersey girl 4. I wanted to change the channel. I really did. I wanted myself to want to turn on CNN or at the very least turn it to TBS and watch my man Coco but the remote was broken I suck at life. Regardless, look for the new blog additions this week! And hopefully I'll think of a new entry for each day of the week so I can feel a little more purposeful when rambling away on the keyboard :)

Off to catch up on Glee and be an insomniac. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment