Friday, December 10, 2010

here we go again.

Well, I got a 2nd interview for the Development Manager position at the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. It's a Lexington position but the interview is in Louisville on Monday morning. The phone interview a few weeks ago went well so I'm crossing my fingers that the in-person interview goes as well :) I'm not going to get my hopes up or get excited yet. Because I've done that before. Annnnnd I just ended up disappointed. I'm just going to do my best and wait it out. If I get it, I'll be very very happy and if I don't....then nothings changed and I'll start looking again after the first of the year. Think good thoughts for me please :)

Until then, I AM excited for our Christmas Partayyy and enjoying another weekend with my friends. I'm also very grateful for all the babysitting jobs I've gotten recently. These families have no clue how happy I am when they call/text me. I need that gas/gift/food money like....yesterday. And I'm happy to play with some kiddos and watch tv and get paid for it :)

In other news, our quarterback got arrested last night for public intoxication. Way to go Hartline...you're a fifth year senior...and you're about to go to your last bowl game...good thinking. I hope they don't let him play. I hope one of our younger guys like Newton gets to play in the bowl game. They need the practice anyway. Athletes are dumb.

15 days 'til CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment