Saturday, January 22, 2011

'cause this is how i do...

If you're sitting there and you're thinking "Look Meghan, I've been hitting my refresh button over and over and you're just not giving me what I need from your blog" and you're dying for me to update just a little more and get back to consistently entertaining you with my clever quips, weird confessions (and obsessions), and slightly awkward sense of humor...then today is your lucky day. (That was officially the longest and most sarcastic sentence ever written btw) But seriously....boy-oh-boy do I have plans for you. I've got an excellent line up coming your way. For example, today I'd like to introduce you to my favorite animal...the snake.




I'd also like to direct your attention to the new show on television called "My Strange Addiction". That's all I'm going to say. Please go watch it and then I recommend you revel in your own mostly normal personality and life. Unless you're also eating couch cushions (SPOILER ALERT) and then I suggest find a way to get on the show. Okay, see you in 3 minutes when I post something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment