Thursday, September 16, 2010

timing is everything



One perk of being unemployed...getting to visit family and friends! Since my flying benefits from my Dad end on September 30th, it's high time I visit my sister and my bestie out on the west coast...FOR FREE. So I'm going to fly out to California this Saturday and spend the week with the Valpredo fam (I haven't been there in years!) and then fly up to Seattle and spend the weekend with Ingrid and Brad. I am excited beyond words. I figure its the only time in my life that I can fly standby and not worry about having to take vacation from work or stress about getting back into town at a certain time. Once I'm home from this trip it'll be job hunt job hunt job hunt, apply apply apply, rejection rejection rejection, poor poor poor, temporary crap job, blah blah blah, you get it, and so on. But until thennnnnn, the next 10 days are going to be so fun! I love to fly. I don't mind airports. And I'm totally content to be by myself when traveling. I generally enjoy the whole process - so this is perfect for me. Thanks Dad! Thanks Delta! 


No comments:

Post a Comment