Wednesday, September 15, 2010

namaste to all

For over a year now I've been a huge (HUGE!) fan of On Demand Exercise TV...even though Insight Communications refuses to change the title from "Excercise TV". Man, I hate typos. I digress. So, I've tried about every sane yoga, cardio, Jillian Michaels, Jackie Warner, dance workout, etc. that's offered. And I actually like quite a few of them but I thought it would be fun to share what I'm doing now. My new favorite is this yoga bit by an instructor who clearly has something stuck in her throat buuuut manages to get my entire body to sweat profusely.

Sneak peek:


P.S. How cool would it be to have a job as a personal trainer or fitness instructor? Getting paid to workout? Getting paid to have a kickass body? It's brilliant. Truly. Maybe that's a career path I should consider... Hmm... first I need to workout more than twice a week. Good thing I have time on my hands ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment