Thursday, August 9, 2012

That toddlin' town

Lauren, Samantha, Jen, Me, Kreps, and Patrick in Chicago for St. Patrick's Day!
Well I'm off to Chicago tomorrow morning!  Will and Samantha are picking me up bright and early to head North to visit Renny.  Chris is moving his best friend Jake up there as well so there's going to be quite the Kentucky crew taking over the windy city this weekend. I'm looking forward to drinking too many adult beverages (on the beach and late into the night), eating yummy dinners, shopping (of the bargain persuasion), taking pictures, laughing, and of course catching up with Lauren :)

I'm laughing that Chris and I are going to be in Chicago together for the 3rd time this year.  Especially since the last 2 times we were there...we barely knew each other and were definitely not dating.  He was my New Year's Eve kiss (feel free to roll your eyes) and we happened to be in Chicago at the same time again over St. Patrick's Day weekend but I was being bratty and put him majorly at arm's length until April.  Things have changed just a bit since then. Too too funny how things work out.

It should be a great 4 days and I'm like a little kid before the first day of school...I'm so excited I just know I won't sleep!

 Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and I'll be back to share the highlights next week. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment