Wednesday, August 3, 2011

can't stop myself

I've been on such a creative kick lately.
Like, I can't even write a to do list without wanting to hot glue feathers and glitter to it.
But I'm not mad about it.
I'm the kind of freak that gets a warm fuzzy feeling out of being artsy/crafty/imagination-y.
Whether it's making a dragon for my roommate Samantha's 4th grade classroom...
Or making a gift for my friend Lauren as she moves to Chicago...
Or painting art for my room...
Or thinking of ideas for fundraising events for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society...
Or just letting my imagination wander while I watch the final Harry Potter movie...
I can't get enough of it.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
I'm 12.
In light of this phase, I want to share my latest digital creation.
I lust over typography art and the like.
So I tried it.
What do you think?
I really like it for my first try.
I want to print it on thick glossy poster paper at Kinkos and hang it in our "basement" aka "party room" aka "pool room" aka "beer pong room" aka "workout room" aka "hide from tornados room".
We have a lot of ideas for that room apparently.
Maybe I'll take a pic when it's up for good!



1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great! I have a ton of friends who live in Kentucky/go to UK and they would die if they saw it!

    xx Emily

    ReplyDelete