Tuesday, July 26, 2011

what are you doing RIGHT now?

I was thinking today that if someone actually asked me what I was "up to" or what I'm doing now...
I could answer!
So, in light of having a life for the first time in a while...
Here are the ins and outs of the goings ons.

1. I'm working for Dubarry and I love my new job!
2. I'm getting settled into a brand new townhome and I love that too!
3. I'm saying goodbye to one of my very dearest girlfriends (Lauren) and my best friend/boyfriend (Wes) and I don't like it one little bit. I actually hate it.
4. I'm crafting. Constantly.
5. I'm sending love to California for my new baby nephew, Rome.
6. I'm reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
7.  I'm listening to country music. What? Really? Yes.
8. I'm trying to be healthier post the "eat all the crappy food left in the fridge/pantry 'cause we're moving out" phase.
9. I'm not getting a tan and I'm pissed off.
10. I'm thinking my friends are really quite humorous.

So, yeah, I'm doing some stuff and it makes for a pretty full little Lexington life.
What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment