(in no particular order)
1) Good reality tv about crazy people (Intervention, Hoarders, The Buried Life, Teen Mom)
2) Graeters Ice Cream (I may be biased since my Dad works for Graeters...but there really is no question that it's the best icecream ever made)
3) Guys dressing like girls. It's almost always funny...unless the guy is serious.
4) Boots. All kinds...all the time.
6) This color...
8) B. Makowsky handbags
9) Inside jokes. You know you love it.
10) Christmas. It's the only good thing that happens in the winter. Especially when you live in Ohio or Kentucky.
11) Tailgating for college football games.
12) Parents gettin' their drink on. Hilarious.
13) Nike shorts. The most comfortable things ever made.
14) Having all of your laundry done. It only lasts for a few hours but it's quite the rush.
15) V-neck tshirts. (especially from American Apparel)
16) Flying. (the airplane kind)
17) Clean sheets.
19) Charleston, SC. (yes, the whole town)
20) NYC at Christmas.
21) Constant Comment Tea.
24) Finding the perfect profile picture on Facebook. Don't lie to yourself...you love when it happens.
25) Music that literally gives me chills.
26) Cheese. Uh huh.
27) Having 3 minutes left in a workout/the feeling I get right after I finish a workout.
28) A really good hug.
29) US Weekly. It's a guilty pleasure and I embrace it.
30) Spa Pedicures.
That's it for now. I wanted to get to 50 but it's a work in progress. Good enough...