Monday, November 8, 2010

back to it.

As promised, I wanted to write a little note to each of my favorite people. So here it goes.

Ingrid,
I don't even know where to begin. You "get me" better than anyone ever has. Anytime something crazy has happened over the past few years (and there has been a lot of drama) you have COMPLETELY understood and supported me through it. I love the way you think and how realistic you are. It is so refreshing to get your point of view and advice on things. You are definitely wiser than your years, Miss Lewison ;) You have this infectious personality that envelopes everyone around you and I'm pretty sure anyone that has ever met you fell in love within minutes. Your sense of humor is one of my favorite things about you and probably explains why we became friends in the first place. I love your sarcasm, your light-heartedness, and your ability to laugh at times when it would be easier to get mad or frustrated. You are so fearless and I admire that about you more than you know. You've never been afraid to go after your dreams, meet new people, or try new things...and I have no doubt that you will go far because of that. Our friendship is something that I am thankful for every single day and whether we're living down the hall from each other or living clear across the country I know I can always count on you to make me smile, keep me sane, and inspire me. I love you, my little Wolverine. And I miss you terribly.


Lauren,
Oh Ren, just typing your name made me laugh out loud. Living with you is my favorite thing in the world. You make me laugh all the time. You always have hilarious stories. You're great to talk to when we're having issues with friends, boyfriends, parents, co-workers or anyone else because you're a great listener, you always empathize, and you know how to make me feel better and lift my spirits. Annnd you like weird television like I do, which doesn't hurt ;) You have this confidence and self-assurance in you that I absolutely love and I hope I have for myself someday. You are so incredibly intelligent and "studious" and I admire your commitment to school and how hard you work to reach your goals. I have no doubt you are going to kick ass in law school...just don't decide to run off to some school in Spain please! You are such a social Sally. haha. I love that you never forget someone's name and can talk to anyone you encounter. I don't think you've ever met a stranger. You are the most fun-loving person I've ever met. We always have such a great time together...whether we're shopping at Hobby Lobby, going out on the town, or watching movies at home...you are great to be around. I'm so glad you and Samantha met in that damn freshman Math class, 'cause I can't imagine my life without you. I'm crossing my fingers our Nashville plan works out one of these years :) I love you.

1 comment:

  1. you just made me cry at work. not cool. youre always my completely frank, never too emotional best friend. we try not to cry and get all mushy mashy, wishy washy...but i liked it this time. and i like you. and i wish lexington wasn't 2,500 miles away. life is weird but i'm just happy that i have partners like you to keep it cool.

    keep this blog a'rollin lady. i like it :) and i love you.

    ReplyDelete