Sunday, August 22, 2010

Embrace it. Love it. Live it.


This stage of my life is weird. I've made that quite clear, haven't I? So I decided I really need to accept a couple of things, not be ashamed, and not look back. Here is a list of things I'm officially embracing:

Going on autopilot Monday through Friday so I can get through the next few months of my working life and "pay my dues" is a survival skill. (thank you Cosmo magazine for the first enlightening article you've ever provided me)

STILL acting like freshmen on the weekends...but with a valid I.D...is awesome.

Making multiple trips to the dollar store every week is smart.

Going to class really did suck and it's okay to miss college but I don't have to miss school.

Potato chips will never be healthy, light, or fulfilling but they will always be necessary, delicious, and a great drunk food.

Change is the only constant thing in life.

Napping is necessary.

Going to bed before midnight does not make me old.

The gym is around the corner...get real.

I have my own bathroom for the first time in 4 years...that should be enough happiness to last a lifetime.

My life is weird.

I really should have my own reality show. Srsly.

No comments:

Post a Comment