Friday, September 14, 2012

Freakin' Friday


Heyo.  It's Friday. I don't have anything witty to say because this was the dumbest week in existence.  I'm just glad its the weekend and there are cocktails waiting for me.

What am I doing on this Friday, September the 14th (Happy Birthday Dad!) at 1:20 pm you may ask? Well, I'm staring out my window into this 80 degree day, wondering why it isn't Fall. I'm simultaneously getting mad at myself for wishing away summer.  Someone slap me in January when it's -10 degrees and I have to put on a parka and snow boots to walk outside.

However, because I can't dress for the season in my mind...I'll share my fashion wish list for this Fall...whenever she comes.


Ostlie black flats from Aldo.  They're a moderate smoking slipper and moderately priced...and black. Get in my closet please.
Aldo


Tahari Clementine Suede Flats in Burgundy from DSW.  Oxblood/burgundy/maroon is one of the "it" colors for this Fall.  I don't necessarily care about that but I've always loved jewel tones and I'm definitely a sucker for this style shoe right now, so here she is.
DSW

Sole Society Camila Flat in Leopard from Nordstrom. Last one I promise.  But it's leopard. Come onnnnn.

Nordstrom
Mossimo burgundy jeans from Target. Right color. Right style. Right price.

Target
Milk Stud shirt in white from Tobi.
I love a good button down. They are one of my favorite pieces for Fall year in and year out.
And let's face it...menswear-inspired pieces are making a huge comeback.
There's a gorgeous studded collar.
Note the cutout (that doesnt involve the midriff - thank you!)
LOVE.

Tobi
Tobi
Leopard print blouse (button down preferably...hello predictable girl).
I swear I've never been into animal print before. But apparently I'm having a moment.
So, if someone could track down this pretty gal's blouse that would be fab. It's all over Pinterest with no source. Uh. #firstworldproblems


Everly Sea Island Shimmer dress in taupe from Red Dress Boutique.
Chevron...imagine that.
Also - shimmer, sleeves, shift style.
That'll do ;)

Red Dress Boutique
Cowboygirl boots. If I found a way to put these Ariats on my feet, Lord knows I would. I like their simplicity more than anything. But frankly I'm just hoping to find a sale on a decent leather pair that hits my calf at a flattering height. Is that too much to ask? Probably...

Ariat
Dot Cross Gold bracelet from Derng. 
Because I'm attempting to have a wrist stack up to my elbow. 
Because I love crosses.
And because sometimes sideways is better!
Derng
Here's hoping that at least a few of these items make their way to my closet! What's on your wish list this Fall? Is anyone else silly enough to wish away the 80 degree temps in exchange for fashion?


No comments:

Post a Comment