Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy 2013 ladies.
I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and New Years.
I spent 2 weeks with my family and spent NYE in Chicago with my best friends.
I can't imagine spending the end of the year any other way :) :)
So...lets talk about What's IN and What's OUT for 2013. At least for moi.

IN:
Getting a job/Keeping a job
Taking more classes at the gym
Taking more fashion risks
Reading lots of books
Celebrating life's big and small moments
UK Basketball
UK Football
The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad (always)
Getting more involved at church
Visiting friends
Spending time on the beach
Blogging
DIY projects

OUT:
Getting sick 
Getting laid off from jobs (booooo)
Being lazy
Naked fingernails
Drama
Kesha & Adele (I'm sorry but I'm over it)
Jersey Shore 
Being addicted to technology (boyfriend I'm looking at you - but I've been guilty of it too)
Fast food
Sleeping with makeup on (eek!)


I've made a decision.
That 2013 is going to be my best year ever!
I'm due.
And there's no reason it can't be :)

Have any resolutions or hopes for this year?
What's in for you? Out?





No comments:

Post a Comment