Wednesday, May 18, 2011

weird wednesday is back with a vengeance

It's back.
With a whole new crop of weird.
At some point surely I'll get called out for making fun of these facebook "friends" since my blurring isn't exactly what you'd call fool proof buuuut until that day, enjoy the weirdness.
Afterall, I'm just sharing what they already professed to the world.



Not blatantly offensive or annoying.
It's just, since when did it become necessary to announce every thing you put in your mouth?
3 million other people had a pastry or some sort of sugary treat and coffee for breakfast.
So why should we care that you did too?
Stupid overshare.


Ditto homie.
Lets all buy our shit right here in the US of A.



hahahahahaha.
Poor Ohio.


Screw you.
Birds suck.
Don't save them.


My alma mater is lame-o.


You are confused. 
It will not fall in your lap.
But I'm glad you think so.
 Less competition in the world.


And that, my friends is Weird Wednesday.
I'm back on the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment